View Single Post
Old 2006-12-14, 22:36   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Hmmm.. Still think you need a BG .. but the BG would make or break the sig IMO, choosing a right one would make the sig to not feel so small .. Try out some of the suggestion for BG and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Kayos already said that it doesnt make any sense at all... You cant sense any synergy between the BG and the main image. BG is too chaotic as well ... too much color.. too bright .. Its kinda hard to look at for a long time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixWave View Post
I would suggest that you lose either 1 of the BG image.. Both lose the focus currently IMO, by using only 1, your BG would look a lil bit cleaner.. Move the quote a lil closer to underneath your name. Try to fit them in between the E's .. you can shrink the quote or enlarge your name to make it .. Also, use capital I on the quote.

I'm so happy that this thread is getting more and more popular with everyone.. Really, I do ..

=x
Edited to fit in BC's suggestion .. Put a border aswell .. And to Riker .. SPAACEEEEE He keeps bothering me on msn about putting some space inbetween the texts and the line. Her hair on top is cut unfortunately, the options are, cropping her top hair, losing 1 of her finger near the gun, reducing her size overall .. I choosen the 1st option as I feel that the size is just nice with the dimension. Resizing her would leave some empty spot .. and cutting her finger is not really an option for me .. I dont like 4 fingers girl .. so I cut half of her head .. hmmm... Sounds
Did you guys realize that this sig is actually filter based work? Only filter and layer blending mode is used..
Ok, I did use a sparkly brush on the BG .. just a bit >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote