View Single Post
Old 2009-03-15, 00:18   Link #49
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momosan View Post
Exactly. Remember, Luke only has the total life experience of a 10 year old I believe. While he was being an ass during the travels, they weren't upset enough to yell then. They were upset that he was doing something he thought was right to save an entire town that ended poorly. Why would anyone get upset over that? Subjective analysis of actions makes this existentialist a sad panda.

Would you scream at your kid if they broke the oven trying to cook you cookies for your birthday? I dunno about you, but I'd respect the intent and explain why their actions were wrong. Tellibg them that they're a piece of garbage and you couldn't think any less of them isn't something a good parent, or a good friend, would do.
might be a little late but this is so true. Luke is totally innocent here and didn't deserve all of this rejection from the group, especially Guy and Natalia who have known him for all these years.

sweet jesus, he trusted a guy that was like a father figure to him. he had no way of knowing he was going to be betrayed. he was used and used in a violent way. the group was blaming him like he was responsible and like he was in on it.

if they were with him, they would of helped i swear of to it. they have no way of knowing such a betrayal would of happen.

it is like blaming Luke for taking Ash's life away for him. Luke had nothing to do with it. Ash should be going after the people who set him up and took away everything he knew. Luke is an innocent party here.

Bastards all of those party members, all of them!!