View Single Post
Old 2009-03-30, 11:09   Link #167
seaghyn16
Translator Level 4/10

que double post again O_o

Here's the updates for those interested:

1) The site is now finished with remodling so far. I obviously can't seem to pick a design I really, really like, so I'll just leave it the way it is finally.

2) There is a new Poll up, this time with more information on the page than just choices.

3) I've made a forum...O_o. Took me forever, but its out. Obviously I pirated the phpbb free stuff B-T uses, so it's really, REALLY similar. Just some minor differences :mrgreen: The point of it though is to provide a place for discussions about the novels that have synopses, teasers, etc out on the L-N page, rather than novels here at B-T. I won't be adding the translation projects at B-T to the L-N site, because I want it to remain separate for information you can't find elsewhere. If you have any interest at all, feel free to leave a post about whatever. Currently, I've got one section up with a post, and that's under the light novel section in a thread called: Teaser Translated Novels, where you can discuss novels that I've translated a teaser for.

4) I guess that's that actually. I'll get around to the Dragon Crisis! teaser soon, and do the more detailed parts for Accel World and TamaXNama, as they are losing sadly to Kaguya at the moment in terms of teaser length.

Hope to see you at the forums, if you want to post something about a novel specific to the L-N site, otherwise...555 A-S!
seaghyn16 is offline   Reply With Quote