Thread: Crunchyroll Hourou Musuko
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-03, 11:54   Link #670
Kisekai
★★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWW View Post
I don't know about the drama part. Episode 10-11 ended in a bit of a cliffhanger between Shu and Doi, with the latter acting rather displeased. Then episode 12 pretended like nothing had happened. No one brought up the issues that triggered the drama in 10-11 and everyone went their merrily ways again. Doi's fascination of Shu is still up in the air. It was a good final episode, don't get me wrong, and that's all I could ask for really considering the time restraint, but dramatic it was not.

On a more non-serious and appropriately ending note, ZOMG EPIK ANNA BLUSHING!!!!!11111one
Hold on... episode 12? How come I only have 11 and I've watched the entire series (I think)?

Ain't the last one when Shu and Anna get to talk at the front gate then the show is over when the play starts?

Anywho, I totally loved this show. I liked how it subtle the important stuff was and how over-exaggerated the odd stuff was.
My favorite scene from all the show must be that one in the last episode, where Chiba hugs Shu when he's sitting in her room, after she's done arranging the wig for him. It totally gave me goosebumps.