View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 18:33   Link #22176
luap1138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Don't listen to his posing. I'd definitely describe them as 'demons', though 'youkai' would probably be a better word.
Yeah, Youkai was kinda more what I had in mind. I just didn't really know the correct term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Definitely not an OC. The only OCs in this are extremely minor characters. And Director Koizumi, I suppose, but he's a walking plot device, not a character.

Have you read this yet?

No characters appear in this who have not appeared in canon at some point before or during E8. I'm not that much of an asshole.
I had read that before, though now I think I understand more of it, given what you and Kogetsu have said.

I'm gonna have to make a list of all canon, female characters introduced in the series up through Endless Eight, though. This is seriously stumping me.

Edit: Alright, I couldn't find anyone that I thought could be Midori, so I must be missing something. However, going over the poem Kaisos posted, I have come to a few conclusions on the nature of Midori.

Spoiler for Theory of Midori:

Speculating is fun!

Last edited by luap1138; 2010-02-02 at 21:54. Reason: Added findings on "Midori"
luap1138 is offline   Reply With Quote