View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 13:12   Link #2130
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Oshizu shows up in this month's chapter actually
yep she brings some cofe to momo and rito ^^ at mikado's place

anyway I look on mikados knockers and DAMN wish she would join the harem plan xD well the man lead needs a doctor 24h if he will have so many girls... to satisfy them all each day will require lots of stamina and medicine XD (her bust size is 2-3x like lala's for sure xD)

still what is kinda sad in this chap. is that rito thinks of haruna-chan....haruna-chan.... but we see that haruna rather preffers to play some tenis than confess her love to rito xD she seriously doesnt care for the speed she confesse's >__<

yet im happy that rito's heart started to pound (doki-doki) when he was looking on lala and her angel smile (WAY WAY WAY better than harunas) right after he listened to peke's explanation that sometimes lala does those "failed invention" to ease fighting and brigther the mood...... so he confirmed Ren's words... that lala is ultra kind and he should pay her kindness back...

I wish Rito would invite lala to a date or something to pay her back 1v1 without interuption from momo/nana/yui or even Haruna the biggest obstacle in it (since she can kill every good mood with her presence/existance).... since I cant remembver if he ever invited lala to a date before...... and he needs to learn more about lala... since he just learned that what he throught of lala was wrong...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote