View Single Post
Old 2006-04-27, 22:10   Link #4
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uLTraCarL-
someone needs to explain why Suginami is still there ^_^
i can't figure it out
Haha... well, I think that whole mysterious aspect is exactly what Suginami's all about. One could assume that it's the grandson of the first season's Suginami, but there's no way to know for sure... What's nice is that the Suginami in D.C. II uses the anime/P.S. voice actor, who I think has just a ton more presence than the VA in the original/P.C. game. See the demo for evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarST
If you wonder why I am so obsessed in knowing what's part of the timeline and what isn't, I'm just curious as to know what happened with our lovely characters.
I've got to admit that I'm a bit curious too, but mostly to see how it connects with the new generation and how it "bridges the gap". Thankfully, it looks like the two timelines will have to be connected, at least to a certain degree - from the character map alone, there are just way too many connections to go unexplained. That being said, I don't really expect that the new game will spend much time dwelling on the older characters, except to show how it impacts the current crew; if they spend too much time talking about the past, they'll undermind the new characters. Well, and besides, I was surprised how quickly I warmed up to the new characters in the demo. So, anyway, I'm just hoping the new game is able to keep the same tone, and flavour as the original, and they seem off to a good start.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote