View Single Post
Old 2012-08-08, 21:15   Link #294
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
The guild fell apart 6 months ago, and since then Schmidtt has been working harder, and joined a higher level guild. It's hardly an uncommon story.

True, but you also can't just make up facts and assume they're evidence. I agree that the deaths are pretty suspicious, but it's not because Yoruko could have lied about her level.
Where did I make up facts?
I merely brought up that she could have lied about her level, which, as Kirito has proven, is possible.
The fact that a duel is the only way to die inside a safe zone was btw stated by the charaters themselves so its not made up either, which is why falling damage couldn't have killed her unless she was currently in a duel.
And even if she really was in a duel - why would she turn around to fall out of the window and show everyone the dagger instead of falling backwards/forward.

if you are talking about what I said about the rope: It really was still taut - you can actually rewatch the episode and look at the scene where Asuna and kirito talk about the crime next to it.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote