View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 15:14   Link #26990
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
As much as I think it's pretty cool to have a totally clear GunPla kit, I would buy it because:

a. the price would be jacked up a lot (close to one of those P-Bandai Online Exclusive things...or are they in the same line??)
b. the plastic is brittle. when cutting off of the parts tree, you could probably easily see stress marks and nub marks would be impossible to cover since it's plastic and there's no marker that can draw on clear...

RG 1/144 MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam - New Promo Video & Images [Updated 8/15/12]
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...ay-gundam.html

So apparently, the new RG Zeta Gundam is coming out in in November 2012 (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LFeXP5YhHy...lyE/s640/4.jpg). In that time, what MG's do you think that we're gonna see?

I am guessing that we might get like a MG Wing Zero (TV), more MG from the Age series, and maybe we'll see at least an announcement for like a MG Tallgeese?

Or do you think Bandai will try to "finish up" the Wing EW MG's with Nataku, Sandrock Custom, Heavyarms Custom...? We already have Deathscythe Hell (i.e. the "Custom" version) so maybe we'll get a tweaked Wing Zero from the Endless Waltz film? I know that I've mentioned it before, but I feel like Bandai might actually go back towards the end of these MG Wing kits to release a modified version of the existing kit with more clear parts, full inner frame, improved backpack, hands that can hold the rifles, more color separation on the rifle, etc etc...
MG Wing Zero seems unlikely. The one thing we got was surronded by Endless Waltz stuff, under a big Endless Waltz logo so it's likely we will be getting MG's from EW. TV is likely going to be limited to the RD line for a good while.

As for what it is, I would imagine it will be Altron EW, Kai EW's and maybe a a Tallgeese 1/2/3/Heaven with possibly a repacked Zero EW in modern EW box art or a recolored/modified Epyon Bai.

As for AGE I don't know. I have my doubts how much further Bandai is going to take given we still have nothing and AGE-2 has been released.

Lastly I expect a 2.0 for December and not a Perfect Grade. What 2.0 I don't know but nothing screams out Perfect Grade to me right now and I don't think they have anything else in MG that can cover it quite like Full Armor Unicorn did last year.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote