Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 13:48   Link #300
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
1. Good setting. Good quality. Very soothing.

2. Agree. It's very pixelated but I don't think the bg suits it either. You can do better!

3. Ah that one. I really like the colors. Black and white, but still not. It's also simple which I like.

4.The text doesn't fit but the render is cute and the bg is perfect. Keep working on it and it'll be really nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABORT-CLEAR View Post
I agree!!... out of all of them I like the first one!!^_^
Thanks very much you two. I always appreciate feed back. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
I like your sketch! I might buy Okami to play it just because all I'm reading here

Also the 4th sig in your last post is quite nice I'd add a moon and some light to her face (and try making the render smaller). And you could try blending a bit her hair because the light of the original image (which I haven't seen) is affecting this a bit.

Good luck with it
You really should Shana-chan. It's so awesome!
I was thinking of adding a moon...I'm trying to find a good moon brush though. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
I Like This Sig Look Really Nice and Cute..
Good Work on Haku-Chan ^_^
Thank you, Chaos-chan! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
OH! I very much <3 this sig you made:

I'm a huge fan of Ein and he's pretty much the reason I want to eventually get a welsh corgi...too bad I won't be able to get a super smart one like him ^_^
I'd even ask to use it if you hadn't made it for another person, do you think they would mind?

Also, could I guest the source for it? If it's from a wallpaper, I'd love to use it! If just a render, it's a great one I'd love to have in storage
Haha, thanks so much. To me, that one turned out better than I hoped. And they said they don't mind if you use it so here it is with your name on it. ^^

It's acutally a pretty bad quailty image, but here's what I rendered if you still want it. ^^;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Edwardcopy.png

Alrighty...something brand new...kinda! I was so enthralled with Riker's hair animation in one of his sigs, I had to try it for myself. And low and behold it turned out looking like crap. xD

Spoiler for Dx: