View Single Post
Old 2008-10-06, 04:34   Link #254
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime ronin View Post
wow why does everyone keep calling taisuke a rapist? its not like kotonoha resisted, tho it does suck that he was her first. kinda just spoiled her image
Come on, dude, which century are you living in?

Nowadays, in order for a man not to be considered a rapist when he sleeps with a girl, he needs to get a written consent signed by her in the presence of a notary in City Hall, officially stamped and sealed, so that there is no question as for the veracity of the document. The signing must also be attended by at least two other witnesses, one for each side to testify that both the guy and the girl are indeed willing to do it. Furthermore, the guy needs to see a written statement from a licensed psychiatrist to certify that the girl is of a sound mind when agreeing to participate in the sexual intercourse, as well as the results of an alcohol test provided by the local police office, in order to make sure the girl is not under the influence.

Obviously Taisuke fails in more than half of the above requirements, thus proving to any sane person that he is indeed a rapist and deserves to be punished most severely in order not to endanger further girls in the future with his deplorable behavior.

Case closed!

P.S. I'm sorry I just couldn't resist. The sheer absurdity of today's laws concerning sexual assault and rape just make me wonder whether I should laugh or cry. It seems like the only certain way not to be accused of rape nowadays is to practice abstinence.