View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 20:35   Link #33
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiSoda View Post
Query regarding Mardock Scramble: First Compression movie. The movie aired on November 11, 2010 in Japanese cinemas. I'm not sure when the DVD/Bluray's were exactly released, but I'm certain it was sometime in 2011, because it was sometime in 2011 I watched the movies. Given the rules for nominating movies that its DVD/Bluray releases have to be in 2011, I believe this is eligible for nomination.

Otherwise, I have edited/changed my nominations. Thanks.
Thanks DemiSoda.

Apparently we have a rule that movies that are a connected series aren't eligible until they are all finished, and Mardock Scramble hasn't finished yet.

We also are deliberating about what to do about "The Princess of the Crystal" as she is a character in Penguindrum. (Mainly we are trying to decide if she should be a separate character or considered an alias for Momoka).

We're still waiting for Haak and other organizers to weigh in. Hopefully we'll have it worked out by the time the next report post is posted.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?

Last edited by Sackett; 2012-01-02 at 10:42. Reason: Correcting my misunderstanding of why Mardock Scramble was ineligible
Sackett is offline   Reply With Quote