View Single Post
Old 2012-03-11, 02:29   Link #319
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
eh? The Tale of Genji isn't exactly a tale of a manwhore. And in no way does Genji just leave the girls he bangs. He cares for them and provides for them even after he loses interests in fucking them. Let's just say there is a difference between a manwhore and a Casanova. If I have to describe it with a word, it'd be "class".

Btw, I just started this manga today and its so awesome. This here is one plot I wouldn't at all mind going really long. Even TWGOK lost its charm (not because he leaves the girls bla bla but because of how unnecessarily convoluted the whole mechanism of goddesses, hell and whatever became over time). I really hope this one can keep me as hooked as it has me now for a long time to come.

Well, its not like all is lost if the plot does go haywire. If nothing else, the art of this manga is really good. So I would probably enjoy it a lot more than the massive number of shonen titles that went long and have a crappy artstyle on top.
The problem is, i thought that Genji guy is a prince or something? He supposed to have lots of wives and been with lots of women

Our protagonist on another hand.. won't be allowed to do the same thing in this society