View Single Post
Old 2009-07-21, 17:11   Link #2312
mokuseimaru

Ah, well that's good. I had just seen it written so many times that I thought it might be true. But I guess it was just something people saw and copied without getting confirmation.

I imagine this has already been discussed, but I'm just wondering how everyone think the two plot threads from Disassociation will come together, or if they will at all? My general idea is that the the beta-thread is what is really happening and the alpha-thread is an alternate data-space like the one in Snow Island Syndrome, only created by some other part of the Sky Canopy Dominion rather than Kuyoh, since there doesn't seem to be any time distortions. The brigade members in the alpha thread might be copies of the real things. Maybe the idea is that, if you create a copy of Haruhi's "data", it could be pasted onto the real-world Sasaki, who, when she got all of Haruhi's powers (she seems to be limited to creating sterile, white closed-spaces at the moment) could simply turn off those of the original. I imagine Yuki is sick because she is trying to fight who ever is in charge for control of the alpha-thread data space. Or, I could be completely wrong.
mokuseimaru is offline   Reply With Quote