View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 08:52   Link #28
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Some of the MMDs are used to tell stories, like this one :

There is alot of work that went into optimising the framerates....with so many objects on the map it must have been really difficult to animate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
Wait. Now, what's this about Alice?

<snip>
You mean this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Yes, my intel gathering allowed me to procure her name--however her model is either made by ninjas or I'm just not looking in the right places.
She has got plenty of models. Other than Miniskirt and regular dress with Shanghai, you probably saw her stealing Sakuya's dress last page. She also has a Racequeen, nurse, with a fan, schoolgirl and gothic lolita version (with a rather fluid dance). And there is also these, and also this :

Spoiler for NSFW:

For the Racequeen, the original is No Life Queen by Sakuya and Remelia is noted to be less stiff, especially at 2.21 (cross right-over-left, left-over-right, fold arms and tsun), I guess the makers didn't want the models to glitch when playing. The RL dance here.

With MMD, who needs AKB or SNSD?

The second one has pretty nice sound effect to put Lady Gaga to shame (pun unintended). Turn up the speakers.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-03-27 at 09:43.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote