View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 05:13   Link #2023
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee View Post
I need someone to review my thought process to show me if I'm missing anything. There are a total of NINE question that I tried to answer myself.

Feel free to respond with:
1) More questions,
2) More answers/insights to my questions, and
3) Rebuttals to my analysis. I'd hate to think I'm right when I'm totally off.
Spoiler for Seriously, read this.:
One of my recent threads in another post should have answered Question 1-5,7 and 9.

Spoiler for To keep it short, information from EP6 removed:

Question 6: She was well prepared to die in every episode. Since even if she died, Genji and Shannon would accomplish the remaining plan for her (EP2).

Question 8: She was still the one who planned the death of the sixes and Hideyoshi while framing Natsuhi. She had a abrupt change of heart after she knew that Battler was her son based on inference from Rudolf's few words (particularly the sentence"It is related to your birth"). She realized Rudolf really loved her and he eradicated every other family members to make the Rudolf's family the only beneficiary in the end. The 19th man scene did not occur in other episode since Rudolf did not tell it was related to Battler's birth (EP1) and no one solved the epitaph so early in the game so as to prevent any other death from happening.

The ring was slipped into the envelop after using it to seal the letter, through the small gap as the flap was not completely sealed.

Last edited by ijriims; 2010-01-06 at 05:24.