View Single Post
Old 2012-08-18, 10:50   Link #1752
LaniGuy
In the Penalty Box

This was discussed in another thread but I feel it also needs to be spoken of here as well.

Honestly, I could say if it hits 2015/2016 then we should call it quites. As you said, kyoani have been busy working on key-projects, who's to say they don't have another project lined up. Honestly they might be looking at it as "well the fans waited long enough whats another year or two". Also they could be going to a new studio for production, this has also been discussed. An example I always use is Starcraft, sure its a computer game, but blizzard made us wait 11 years before SCII came out.

I really just don't see them stopping this anime. It had pretty good reviews and if you look it up on sites, it has 8+ rating of 10. I'm just hoping these studios just got side-tracked with many projects, some of which have been terrible. We also need to keep in mind he finished the last light novel for the drama 2011. They may have been waiting for this to make lets say a 26-36 episode FINAL SEASON. Shoji wants this anime is happen and I feel animation companies want it too but it is all on timing.
LaniGuy is offline   Reply With Quote