View Single Post
Old 2013-03-03, 10:52   Link #500
L-V
Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Here's my rookie attempt incase there's no English translation. If there is then...well it makes for good practice. I don't follow this series but that one Miyuki expression got me curious. That's one scary expression.
Maybe I wasn't looking enough but I haven't seen English translated version for it, so thank you very much for this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
It's not just you. I also thought "oh wow"... once she sheds her "impish tease" facade and turns to business mode, she can be pretty stunning.

Realistically, this manga is chock full of girls who go way beyond the level of "pretty". Miyuki, Mayumi, Mari, Sayaka... heck, this inflation is making Erika, who is also in the "very attractive" league, looking almost mundane. And we haven't even reached the later treats like Fujibayashi or Lina yet.
That's true. I think they really did a great job illustrating each characters that even the ones described as simple (Tatsuya) look awesome, not complaining here... Based off the released pictures of Fujibayashi (LN) and Lina (that tiny pic of next LN volume), they look really nice as well. I hope the manga actually reach up to the Vampire Arc and beyond.

Question, is Yuutousei dropped? (Does it have its own thread). I see Chapters 7, 8 and 9 raws that aren't English translated yet...or is it available somewhere already? There seems to be a few funny stuffs in it.

Spoiler for Snips 07:

Spoiler for Snips 08:

Spoiler for Snips 09:
L-V is offline   Reply With Quote