Thread: Licensed K-On! Manga discussion
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-07, 13:13   Link #881
Procrastinator_CA
Laborus Tardis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
I'm interested in whether Kakifly will introduce a new character who'll join up with Azusa and co. I think it'd be pretty cool if a new first year joined the Light music club after seeing Yui and Azusa's performance at that festival way back when.
Unless Sakuragakaoka changed the rules about the clubs the past two years (or Kakifly forgets about it), we should be seeing a fourth member of the K-ON-bu either in April or in May.

As for my personal speculation (fantasy) about the new character, I'm guessing she'd be a blue-ribboned first year student who's parents owned a small musical-instrument store which recently got bankrupted. Talent-wise, she would be the total opposite of Yui: getting the technical details down to the nail, yet lacking that artistic flair in playing instruments (being jaded perhaps due to spending too much time testing out and repairing instruments in her store). And it would be Azusa's personal mission to spark this artistic passion out of their new club member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
Nodoka seems to be the one with least potential screen time, since she's not in either school. Depends on how much focus there'll be on weekends and school breaks, I guess.
Waaaa...no more Nodoka-chan . Why did you have to pick Kyoto or Kyushu? I hope she pays the girls a visit in May, August, or December (or vice versa).
Procrastinator_CA is offline   Reply With Quote