View Single Post
Old 2007-06-09, 21:11   Link #39
DarkT
Banned

Hmmmm, I dunno - I don't really care about compressibility - I have plenty HDD space... so be it 4gb, 10gb or 20gb, it makes little difference to me...

As to speed... Here's the thing, the 1st pass(loseless laga) usually is either very short (IVTC+crop+resize+pre-ivtc filtering) and takes like 2 horus, or is very long (actual filtering) and takes like 8-12 hours... If it's short, I put it on even lower and it doesn't really bother me, if it's long, I put it for when I am asleep .

And now that I have a 2nd computer, phewww...

The above 2 reasons were anti-moveing-away-from-lagarith(plus, I was tld against huffyuv yv12, and all that but don' matter that now)... But I suppose with the amounting testimonials from you guys, I'll give it a few trys... My translator will show up any day now to start work on Claymore - so I'll make a few comparisons there with huffyuv/laga...

Plus, Lagarith sounds so much cooler then "huffyuv" - I mean dood - Lagarith is like LAGARITH! It's like teh powerfull...

>.>
<.<

Anyway people, please suggest loseless codecses which other people use(yes yes, I know there's a wiki about loseless codecses, but it's pointless to include those which none uses anyway).

Edit:

Nicholi - meany , I wanted a poll out of my own curiousity... Meow... Nicholi hidooooi... .
DarkT is offline   Reply With Quote