View Single Post
Old 2011-12-25, 13:20   Link #98
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
I know it's early assumption, but I'm thinking that Amata and Mikono was the reincarnation of Apollonius/Apollo and Ceillane/Silvia respectively, they don't realize it yet, and they are some sort of childhood friend. They had to separate but they promise to meet again someday, thus Mikono said "I will keep waiting for you, even it's for 12000 years". Assuming that was Mikono's talking to Amata

It felt like Rahxephon manga (I never watched the anime) when Itsuki said something about the wing-shaped scar on her back to Haruka, the exact words Ayato said to Reika indicating they are Ayato and Reika's reincarnation
Eh, I seriously doubt it, because then Kawamori is just copying the romance of first series; Amata and Mikono would just be Apollo and Silvia Ver. 2.0.

Besides, it's much more likely that Kagura is Apollo's reincarnation, from his appearance to Apollo's trademark "smeelling," as said in the trailer. (sounds rather...odd when you say it like that ) Plus, Kagura's own character profile on the main website makes hints towards Apollo.

Two weeks to go....

And Merry Christmas!