View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 01:58   Link #35
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
If they want to add-in something to expand the story, can't they at least give us something that related to the sister arc? For example: Mikoto's terrorist scene is what they are supposed to expand from the manga not adding in SOL.
Because they're drawing the focus back to the ultimate front that propels the overall story forward, which isn't "how Mikoto carries out terrorist attacks" (we can guess), but the impact this whole thing is having on her and the rest of the cast. Because, once the whole arc is over, the impact on the characters is a lot more important. It's a story about people (and a group of four in particular), not about an action hero's quest for justice. This is very much "related to the sister arc" in every way.

(That aside, I again lament the horrible misuse of "Slice of Life" as if it has anything to do with this content. )

Edit: Also, let me just say for the record that it's not that I don't get why people don't enjoy this content or change of pace. I just think its purpose/intention is being somewhat misrepresented.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-25 at 02:11.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote