View Single Post
Old 2006-07-27, 11:55   Link #1
tkdtiger

Fights you would like to see (w/ discussions of why)

Okay so I reposted the topic. Please give what fights you would like to see in Naruto (should pertain to the Naruto Universe so no Goku vs Itachi). I ask that we keep everything civilized. Haha I know I'm not a moderator, but this will prevent my thread from being locked. Aslo please no I think so and so will win type discussions. I'm trying to prevent this from being a vs thread. Anyways let's start out discussing the following fight I would like to see after discussing this fight give the fight you would like to see and then we'll discuss that one. We'll try to get through all of them, but I cannot guarentee that:

Neji vs Sasuke

The reason being is it's two bloodline limits with many similarities. As for which would win, the Byakugan vs Sharingan. I don't know since we really are not sure if the Sharingan's illusionary techniques can be used against the Byakugan when the Byakugan is activated. We also do not know what other strength the Byakugan may or may not have against a Sharingan user. I theorize that most of the Sharingan's abilities against the Byakugan would be useless and I think the Gentle Fist Style is uncopyable, because can only be used if you are using the Byakugan (similar to how Haku is able to do seals w/ one hand and no one alse can), but those are just theories.

Last edited by tkdtiger; 2006-07-27 at 12:28.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote