View Single Post
Old 2008-11-24, 22:09   Link #266
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokkin View Post
All right, I had an epiphany. We all know that the King could not live on the human world, neither then could zero division. This would totally defeat the purpose of the king's key and the separate dimension in soul society. What we do know is that when we saw Ichigo's father as a death god he was serious and calculating whereas in everyday life he's crazy and kicks Ichigo in the face. So why couldn't the King or the king's guard say take a visit to the human world and leave a gigai behind when they leave. Same idea as Ichigo using advanced AI gigai like Kon. This would explain Ichigo's immense power, his mother being attacked (hollow sensed residual spiritual pressure during a visit), and no one knowing his name (only if he was royalty (if he was zero division someone would have heard of Kurosaki before his promotion) this would explain wht yama-gi wouldn't have immediately headed any of Kurosaki Ichigo's wishes because he is royalty). I really do hope it ends up this way and rather than it be "Prince" Ichigo but "King" Isshin that messes up Aizen. Speaking of which why aren't the Vizard fighting arracar that have come to town? You would think that they'd clean up shop since their captain level+ hollowfication which sets them above almost everybody but maybe Yama.
Yeah interesting theory. But I was thinking that if Ichigo was a "Prince" earlyer in the episode when he went to S.S. to save Rukia they would not have called him a intruder they would have found out, and called him "Prince". And they would have had to do what he says with his fathers saying in it because he is king.

Or Isshin Kurosaki got married and went to S.S. for protection for his family and they refused because he married a human so he retired form being a soul reaper and stayed in Gigi form to live in the Real world with his Wife. And want to keep it all a secret from it happening, and that he was once a soul reaper and now he is retired soul reaper. And erased all memory of him being retired.

Or he got banned form S.S. and was never heard from again.

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine