View Single Post
Old 2009-10-01, 06:51   Link #115
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
I don't find having something that Luffy hasn't a real reason to not have her join.

And you can't call someone broken who has had 0 (serious) fights in the manga so far. We've seen that her so called broken ability can be countered. And no she ain't ain't the first person who hit a logia without a weapon. Rayleigh kicked Kizaru to save Zoro. Do name so more when we hardly saw anything of her. And one of the reasons I think myself we hardly saw anything from her is that Oda could be withholding it to show it slowly while she joins.

I never mentioned Jinbei cause I don't want to defend him nor do I think he does have a chance. But I ain't saying it's impossible either.

We have seen just her mero mero being counter , not the kick where she turns you into stone after 1 hit. She is fighting someone that just OHKO luffy our main char.

Also a lot of people think smoker is weak , there have been only about 6 marines we have seen that stronger than him. If smoker beat her it should not come to a shock to anyone. If she beat smoker that would be even worst cause now you have some one on crew that can beat ,the same person that OHKO our main char. With smoker being a rival for luffy i just don't see it.

There not much else to learn about boa , she can turn humans into stone , things, can infuse her moves with haki and maybe her DF. While we have not seen many name moves we know what she can do already.

But lets stop this you think she weak so she can join the crew i think she to strong and manga also say she strong.