View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 00:20   Link #344
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Its not that we dont get that. Its that the audience is expected to project themselves onto these boys with such lack of love knowledge which, considering the audience is sexually attracted to at least some of the girls, is really annoying. They dont wanna see the main character cry and whine when his friend rubs her big breasts on his head, they wanna see him grope her!

And you know most teenage boys think about sex way more than that irl. Harem lead guys are almost always some laughably unrealistically holy virgins that dont even masturbate.
Virginity is the best gift you can give to your beloved. Amen.

But yes, I agree that we guys IRL think about sex more than the average harem MC, even such a virgin (and I mean by virgin "no girlfriend since birth) like me.

And like GenjiChan, I hate that fact as well. Infidelity has been the bane of relationships since the dawn of history. No wonder there are man-haters IRL. But we're going really left-field here, so I'll have to leave this topic for a while until I could think of my most hated anime cliche from the top of my head.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote