View Single Post
Old 2007-10-29, 06:15   Link #94
Kabi
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellDemon View Post
Whoa, easy there.
We just said it seems funny that judging by your usual taste that you didn't find Lucky Star funny, and that is okay. So, we leave it at that.

Unless you haven't realize it, your opinion is solely your's and we respect that... but to call our liking "incoherent" just due to your own personal taste... I find it stretching it a bit too far.

Edit: While you are here, this is a Lucky Star section. The series is far from over, so any people who DIDN'T like it would have long left unless they just started to watch it. So, you'll bound to encounter a thick density of people who actually enjoyed this series. Having that said, the people posting here aren't all die-hard Lucky Star fans, we just enjoyed the show for what it is. That's that.
i know it im not trying to be agresive im just saying that from my point of view it doesnt make sense that someone can like it i dont see anything good in this anime

but allways talking from my own point of view...
because i dont see anything good or funny i dont think its coherent to like it... maybe u liked it ok its ur "problem" =p
Kabi is offline   Reply With Quote