Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-17, 21:46   Link #2394
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

....can i ask if Kubo stated in the manga about Renji's questions and what is Uruhara's answer to that question.....it is during pre-hm arc war......i've been wondering about that when i'm watching the anime and since it's just my half a year reading the manga, i just don't have time to find what chapter containing that scene......i ask this because i have the feeling that if it was mention in the manga, it is pertaining to Rukia...... and we have been lately associating Rukia as the mystery shinigami in this just recent chapters....

and yeah,......does Rukia have the information during hm arc war that Ichigo's father is a shinigami? i've been thinking that there is a change in her personality after ss arc, because pre- and post ss arc, she's been blaming herself that it was because of her that she involved Ichigo to her mess yet during hm arc she doesn't portray that image again even Ichigo got beaten and tore by his opponent.....actually, Ichigo doesn't have responsibility to defeat Aizen but Rukia allow him to fight eventhough she knew that Ichigo doesn't stand a chance and he will be killed......so i'm thinking that she is aware about Isshin's.......neh? is it in the manga?

Ichimaru Gin
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote