View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 03:43   Link #39012
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Emotional attachment isn't the same as being attracted. I'm emotionally attached to my friends and we're close to the point that we can do pretty much anything together, but none of us are homesexual or attracted to one another. Attraction doesn't imply trust.
This, so much this.

And I agree, none of the harem want HIM to be emotionally attached, they on;y saw him as THEIR own exclusive emotional crutch. They give no damn to his feeling, for starter. To be fair, that's along the line of realistic teenage love (Minus the harem violence of course), we don't really expect true love commitment very soon.

Quote:
@ Senpai - Nope, just Irish and Laura making verbal snipes with one another while Charlotte tries to keep the two of them from turning into all out violence, all while wondering aloud if they're insulting one another or flirting in their own way.
I like this so much, I even use your earlier concept WAAAY ago to create similar dynamic with Rito, though unlike Irish, Rito is neither clueless about nor ignore his sexuality, so it's more awkward on his part. But he's just as sarcastic as he is in earlier chapters of canon manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
dang, if only Izuru actually said what let's Ichika pilot the IS.
Quote:
It's pretty heavily implied to be genes.
I use this excuse, and then some.