View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 22:56   Link #218
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
In context of what I said to ashlay, about the way they worded her conversation in Ep2, that she had come to love him, her reaction fits. If we exclude the aforementioned, then sure its fangirlish, but if we take it into account, its akin to someone being betrayed by the person they admire and love. It doesn't matter what said person brings to the table, they have betrayed you and and your heart. It is that fact that makes her hesitants and eventual departure make more sense than just senseless dismissal as fangirlism.
I hope her girly fit of emotion was worth losing the battle at the end of S1 and was worth everyone being captured and Lulu being mindwiped then -_-.

And I doubt she 'loves' Zero because in all honesty, what does she know about Zero? I mean, Zero is supposed to be her ideal man? Someone who never shows his true face and whom they know almost nothing about? If you can consider that kind of emotion as 'love' then imo, it's no diff. than the 'love' fangirls all around the world fell for their teen idols.

edit: I agree with the part about it being better that she now realises Lelouch is Zero.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote