View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 16:16   Link #1679
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Oh, no sir. You said, and I quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
For No. 14 Seikan Hikou, there's an uproar, not loli hate and shipping, but they totally disagree that Seikan Hikou ranks this low. It got on the Oricon charts, its really a great song, foreigners don't know how to appreciate Japanese music and this song is especially meaningful for Japanese.

(...)

Then it carries on 13 Triangular, who they also think its a good song and foreigners obviously don't know how to appreciate Japanese music or they're really just all about Sheryl.

(...)

Mainly I agree with them, especially on foreigners not knowing how to appreciate Japanese music.
That's my problem, right there. You may try to retract your statement now - and please note, this is not me being angry at anything (I find the very notion of being aggravated by remarks made over the internet ludicrous), and only one person assumed I was angry, not persons - but you did imply that non-japanese do not know how to appreciate japanese music. And that's a load of bull, if you pardon my french.
And I still don't know why Seikan Hikou would be specially meaningful to the japanese. I mean... would you care to enlighten me? Is it the "Kira!" pose?

But, you know what, I don't even care. So, it's not like the opinions of a few japanese people would matter all that much, anyway. By the way, are you japanese, C.A.?

Last edited by BetoJR; 2009-04-16 at 16:26.
BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote