Thread: Umi no Misaki
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-07, 22:58   Link #558
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
Eh... nagi falls in love with shizuku first chapter... pretty much. And I feel that there is mutual liking when they meet at the cape.
Yeah, he definitely left a good impression on her.

Quote:
Still this definitely my new favorite of current ongoing romances. Beats the snot out of kimi no iru machi, ane doki, and a few others.
Yeah, I like this better too. But KnIM is great with the ongoing drama, this here will be mellow for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Given past history with this author, I'd probably be careful and say "As far as we know at this point, Nagi never met any of the girls when he was younger." The possibility for suddenly remembering something from way back can't be dismissed.
That is a good point but I think it would be a little lame to introduce something like that now. I can see him being on the island in the past, but only when he was an infant or a toddler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Soyogi fight!

appeal to a man's basics, his stomach or his libido

still not sure if I'd want Nagi to choose any one girl or go for harem ending yet, just kinda don't want any of them to lose out, especially Soyogi she's always been my fav.
I want a harem end because each girl is so deserving and are so great. And this is the only story where a harem could be solid and conclusive.