View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 14:00   Link #497
RainbowMagnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I don't know with you guys but for that very reason, I honestly don't care what'll happen to her.
Huh? What else is she supposed to do then? Ugo was out of control and threatening to kill the magi of their country. What she did was cruel, but she was just protecting the people on her side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yeah I know what you mean, seeing her take out Ugo like that was just "Wtf", so having her go djinn equip to do it would kinda cheapen that scene.. but seeing dat volume 13 cover animated... would rather they don't do it but it seems like something this anime team will do..
To be honest, I don't really think that it was her power that killed Ugo. Not that she's not strong, but as Sinbad stated, an attack of that degree shouldn't have been able to kill a djinn. Chapter 66 implies that Ugo used up all his Magoi to protect Alladin from Judal, which is why he dissapeared when he ran out. Alladin wasn't able to supply Ugo with magoi, because he wasn't his Djinn. Therefore I think Judal is really more to blame for his death than Kougyoku.
RainbowMagnet is offline   Reply With Quote