View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 17:25   Link #65
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
@Sazelyt U didnt mention anything about Kiba so i will assume that i was right there ..
Kiba is not different than Shikamaru, so whatever is valid for Shikamaru, it is also valid for Kiba. By the way, I mentioned about Kiba, as being similar.

Quote:
1.Shikamaru have bigger IQ and that mean he is smarter! So Naruto failed in statement..
2.Kiba have better smell then Kakashi (becouse Kakashi cant track without dogs or cant smell in mist when he fought Zabuza.. And Kiba can fight without open eyes)! So Narutos statement failed again..
3.Kakashi cant have better sharingan then 2 sharingan eyes, he can use better then Sasuke but that was 2.5 years ago, and Naruto didnt see him 3 years from then! So Narutos statement failed again ..

So if u find that 1 of these tree are true, then Naruto conclusions r wrong about everything ..
You are trying to discuss about *how* Naruto perceived it, you are trying to talk about Naruto *perceiving* it, and you are trying to tell us that Naruto is incorrect. No. Naruto only told us what he observed, and as I mentioned earlier, what we perceive regarding the character makes us consider him better. It is as simple as that. Naruto made an observation and it doesn't mean it is incorrect.

There is no way that you can invalidate Naruto's comparison between Kakashi and Sasuke by just saying one is Uchiha the other is not. You cannot invalidate what he says about Shikamaru, as both are considered genius, and we do not have an IQ measure for Kakashi, yet. Also Kakashi, at that time, had MS and Sasuke did not have. How do you consider this as failure is beyond my comprehension.

Quote:
And Naruto said better then Sasukes sharingan and he didnt see him 2.5 years and now u question me why i meantion Itachi when that happened 2.5 years before .. I meantioned Itachi becouse Johny said that Kakashi have better sharingan then Itachi..
Naruto talked about the Sasuke he knew. You may not know but Sasuke at that fight reached the max of his *basic* Sharingan abilities (not mind-reading or anything else was known at that time). So, in that way, what he gave us as his opinion can be considered as logical even if it may not be correct. And, the level of correctness of that statement cannot be determined by you *just saying so*.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote