View Single Post
Old 2012-01-07, 16:12   Link #184
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Finished watching Inukami, and it was kinda funny, even tho it contained a bit too much slapstick humor. Nearing the end i yawned many times. Also, does the author have some kind of perversion for naked men? Everywhere i see powermuscled machos with elephants in pants what the fuck? ye it's funny to some extent but man, stop with that; on the long run it gets silly. Anyways, i'd rate it 8.3 or something like that: it was entertaining but nothing special, and the romance was very little since the guy was getting beaten up 80% of the show, and many times for no reasons.

Now going for Midori no Hibi. Updated first post

EDIT
Watched the first episode, but i find this kind of relation a bit... problematic: how do they do when he goes bathing? When he covers his "hand", doesn't she suffocate? Doesn't she eat? Doesn't she pee/shit or perhaps have a shower? Same goes for sirens: where to put it in? Here it's rather the guy's been fapping so much that his hand turned out to be his girlfriend. This anime has an hidden sad message. Anyways, i'll keep watching it, hoping that the girl will get back to normal as soon as possible and not just the last 2 minutes of the last episode.
EDIT2
It looks like it will be like that till the end. Can't stand it for 12 episodes, sorry. If it just it was fixed halfway and then the two had to go through normal relations issues, then it would be ok, but this way it is depressing and just problematic. Ye, it's problematic. Even kissing is problematic here. Awful situation.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-01-07 at 18:11.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote