View Single Post
Old 2008-11-23, 17:04   Link #230
kiki_natsumi-chan
Battler follower

Send a message via MSN to kiki_natsumi-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Well an announcement around Comiket, therefore cooinciding with the release of episode 4, seems plausible actually. They've had the website up for a while now, they can't keep us waiting that much longer, surely. It does seem strange that they've still only announced Battler and Jessica though, I figured they'd trickle them out slowly during this long wait but the site pretty much died.

And yes, Ep3 is awesome. Comiket can't come fast enough ;_;

Yup. Like the first trailer...it came...what? One or 2 weeks after the summer Comiket....or at least it appeared in youtube. So I guess they'll release something after this Comiket. (Time flies...but not fast enough xDDDD) I kinda understand why they released Battler first, since he is veeery important, but they would've put at least the rest of the cousins if they had the voices. They probably have them now, but they are making us wait xP
I check the site sometimes...and it's never updated, until now, with the karaoke tracks of the opening xD

I have the game...but I have to wait for the patch. I know a small bit of japanese...but not enough to understand the game xD So I have to look at the images and guess what they say
kiki_natsumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote