View Single Post
Old 2012-10-02, 15:33   Link #44
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Aye, I think the characters' traits were exaggerated for the sake of comedy; this thing is about halfway between a regular episode and an omake. Haru isn't usually this pathetic, Chiyu isn't usually this callous, and being Taku isn't usually this much suffering.

Speaking of Chiyu, she sure did overreact to the question KYH posed...

"Am I really that intimidating?"
"O_o Haaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii? o__________O"

Yoshida reacted more calmly whenever Shana asked her how to make babies. No wonder Taku never talked to her about his feelings, Chiyu's as sensitive as the posters from the Accel World 15 thread a brick wall.
Yeah basically. The only one that was really their usual self was KYH. As for her question, I think it was more her asking if she has too much of a commanding/overwhelming presence to which the answer would kind of be yes. Yet how do you really describe it without dampening her spirits, especially if you're Chiyu. She does have a habit of being shall we say...very noticeable whenever she's around or showing up at a location. She can't just be there, she has to BE there in most scenes. Showing up on a heavy metal horse, striking poses, waking up from the virtual hospital be, being dressed like she usually is in general. I think this picture best sums it up though.