View Single Post
Old 2007-07-15, 11:18   Link #69
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury lampe View Post
The first, and most important, Have i to understand that this "zombie tag" is a covered way to tell us (or to advance us) the plot we'll see in future episodes of this arc?
No clue, it isn't really related, though it gives some insights between the trust and all in the group.
Quote:
I mean, we've seen in the preview of the third episode that probably satoko's past will be showed and, consequently Tepei (as satoko's uncle) will appear too. It seems that the blonde little girl is going to suffer again so, the fact that she lost in the rock/paper/scissors and was forced to play the role of "the zombie" is a covered way to point us she's going to end up bad?
i think you are thinking a bit too much ^^"
Quote:
Also the part where Rena "betrays" Keiichi and run away while he's surrounded by all of the "zombies" May this mean that Rena will betray keiichi in some critical moment on the future?
Maybe, maybe not. I think the "Onikakushi-hen memories" you could see in Tsumihoroboshi-hen is enough though : Although Keiichi was completely paranoid and psycho, Rena tried to reason him and give him dinner. Heck, even when keiichi beat them to death, she tried to believe in him once again. so it is hard that Rena would do this in a true critical moment, until she goes nuts.
Quote:
Sure that i'm wrong but if this zombie tag can be understood as a clue of future events i'd like to know it.
Thanks and sorry for my possible grammar mistakes (I'm from Spain)
Ho well, Higurashi was so "messed" with reality that it is "normal" that anyone can suspect some hints even for innocent things.
that might be true, but that also might be irrelevant.

i would say the later, but there is always a chance it will happen, but i would hardly link the events with this tag game.