View Single Post
Old 2009-07-31, 19:11   Link #236
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Wait, what?

They traveled to what is now their own past.

Originally, Yuki reset the universe and no one was there to stop her. Because this would remove the future from existence, Kyon has to go back and fix the timeline by stopping Yuki from creating the changes she did.

In the end, Yuki DID reset the universe... for about 10 minutes, not three days.

The universe no longer remembers what happened during those days in Disappearance. Only Kyon does.

Your theory, which I remember, suggests that Alt. Yuki is just acting the entire way through Disappearance... which makes reading the entire thing a huge fucking waste of time in retrospect.

Also, the book pretty much says Kyon is responsible for the 'death' of the Disappearance crew, so...
My interpretation was what didn't happened was everyone memories. For three days the world was like Kyon's seen, but after this reverse back to normal.

Also, I don't believe Yuki was faking. This wasn't the whole point of the lack of synchronization? Past Yuki didn't know how it would end so she wait and see.

But, of coures, I have to reread the novel to be sure. (I was wainting to watch it, but aparently, it will be not anytime soon)