View Single Post
Old 2013-01-06, 16:55   Link #31550
qno2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
Oh my gosh.... that gives new meaning to the Land of Sweets of EP2 First Twilight... the six who got their own golden ticket?
Yeah, Renall and AuraTwilight were at it (again).

Oh god, too off-topic. Must talk about Umineko. Erm, EP2, 4-6th Twilight. Shannon doesn't even need to hide the weapon she killed herself with: after shooting George and Gohda, to make the magic perfect she threw her gun out of the window (and locked it again)...

...sat in front of the Natsuhi's night table... put the stake on the night table...

...pointed the stake upwards. Imagine the rest. Both her head and the stake were lying on the night table. She didn't hide the weapon, it was lying right there.

It's hard to get a good grasp of the stake so staking is normally impossible. Unless the "victim" is pretty "willing" and "committed" to the staking process, then it might work.

Not important, just another take on it and probably common knowledge: but I saw some here refer to her "hiding the weapon she kills herself with via a trick as usual" in EP4. "as usual" = there is only one other moment where she is actually dead (AND observed) before the end of the game in EP1-4. Therefore they seem to refer to EP2, so I thought that its still worth to mention this. I don't think she pulled this one in EP4 though: luckily there is a hole in the ground right beside her for a gun to fall into.

Last edited by qno2; 2013-01-06 at 17:16.
qno2 is offline   Reply With Quote