View Single Post
Old 2013-09-07, 11:54   Link #3233
iCK

Even though the positioning is important when companies try to show a certain couple, the outfit, expressions, and body expressions are just as important as the positioning. Saki is positioned to look at Haruto, but eyes the camera. She is also wearing the same uniform as Haruto but it's the female version.

As for the uniforms, they are created to fit their position in society. The regular students get the same color(females get red, males get blue), while the pilots, leaders, and ministers, get special outfits to stick out. It can be comparable to how ranks work in the military.

Haruto is also wearing a new necklace in that pic, which I'm guessing he gives Saki that special pendant she always wears in the future, while Saki gave him that necklace.

As for couples pertaining to Shoko, Saki, Haruto, and L-Elf,
Shoko is drifting farther and farther away from Haruto and closer to L-Elf.
She goes straight to L-Elf to feed him the jiorian treats.
She starts keeping secrets with L-Elf away from Haruto.
He also killed her dad without knowing.
L-Elf is also drifting away from Liselotte. L-Elf was disappointed that he had to tell Shoko that if she doesn't do anything her father's death would be in vain in the 11th/12th episode.

It's kinda weird how everyone thinks Saki loves Cain from the simple screen shot., just because she has the symbol doesn't mean anything. It just means the Valvrave entities chose new humans. I'm sure all valvrave pilots will obtain the mark during the 2nd season.

Also, as for the 5 teenager pilots that work for Dorssia, isn't it weird that none of them have died yet? I think everyone but A-Drei will change sides and fight for the New JIOR.

Last edited by iCK; 2013-09-07 at 12:25.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote