View Single Post
Old 2010-08-27, 22:19   Link #974
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
You know, I've been thinking. In this game, Will gave us a culprit and that culprit turned out to be Yasu, right? However, there's something I had forgot and that I've just remembered right now, and that's that the question given to Will was: "Who killed Beatrice?" That's what he was trying to find out. Bern never really asked him to find out the culprit behind Rokkenjima, did she? Of course, EP7 pointed out Yasu was directly related to the incidents in Rokkenjima. But, does that mean she's the real mastermind?

Personally, I think, if we take into account question that was posed by Bern to Will (i.e. "Who killed Beatrice?"), then I think many of the answers we got from EP7, especially most of Claire's testimonies make much more sense.

That's right but there's a problem. Lion most definitely ends up believing that Beatrice (in other words the herself of another world) is the culprit and mastermind behind the rokkenjima massacre. Why Will never clarified this misunderstanding? Also Claire herself confirms it.
In my opinion Beatrice is just the culprit of the fictional serial murder mystery she created, and she did it because she wanted Battler to understand her heart. In order to understand the whydunnit of a crime you need to understand the heart of the culprit. So in other words I don't believe that Beatrice is actually the responsible of the Rokkenjima explosion.
However why nobody cared to tell Lion all of this? Why they let her believe that she had more than 99% chances to become the mass murderer of her whole family?