Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 12:09   Link #23572
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Well, end result may well be the same.
But at least, if done correctly, moral of logic and science would be based on the logical functionality of a society.
One serious flaw about the "scientifically logical" functionality of a society tends to be a little minced, i.e "I have a problem, therefore your problem is less important than mine". It often leads to some sort of social divide where there is one bunch of nuts who think that offering a job to a handicapped person (mentally or physically) is tantamount to a pay reduction and increased cost of hiring, and another bunch of carebears who straight out protest against the gassing of these individuals who have no other opportunity other than acting as "freeloaders".

There is no such thing as morality anymore - it has become a cliche much like common sense (which degraded into common nonsense.........Aristotle is rolling in his grave right now) and customer service (which involves tricking the poor consumer into thinking that he already got what he paid for).

Corporate culture mirrors social culture in a way that "logic" seems to be "pandering to personal desires", but then again, who do we blame? Capitalism?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.