View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 06:43   Link #7308
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
An issue with animating the EoTW arc is that the build-up to it wasn't in season 2, other than Hayate mentioning A-tan for the first time. However, Hayate did remember her in other occasions, Izumi's arc being the most important build-up, when Hayate broke into tears after remembering Athena.

There's also the fact that, as I've already mentioned, that it'd basically revolve around Hayate ad Athena. So, fans of other characters wouldn't be able to see the characters they like the most. Not to mention that there was barely any comedy in this arc. Therefore, people who may be in for some laughs due to parodies and randomness - which is what HnG is known for - won't be able to get any of that.

I also don't think the EoTW arc is long enough to make a movie, unless they come up with new scenes.

I'm sure the movie will be an original story.
I don't really think that the build up being missing is such a big deal really, I mean did anyone see the Tsubasa Chronicles OVAs? There was some definite jumping around in story there so if they can do that they should be able to adapt End of the World.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote