Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Uchuu Kyoudai (Space Brothers)
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 04:28   Link #879
Gooral
Banned

Has anyone else noticed the same thing?
Spoiler for obvious things are obvious:

Edit:

First part of the episode presenting the departure of Japanese female astronauts with their loved ones was rather mediocre. Slice of life in its pure form isn't my favourite cup of tea. What's worse we got the chance of learning something new onyly about Ena since scenes with Serika were began and ended at the dining table (as usual). Mutta making a complete fool of himself wasn't that good either. His eccentricity can be funny at times but him being a doctor of engineering shouldn't be as easily duped (I prefer when he does a Bruce Lee stance than when he believes everything he's told, especially if Murasaki who is known for being a prankster does the talking). Although Murasaki's prank wasn't that bad after all mainly thanks to the end of email and Kenji's role in it. His profound interpretation of this joke was the funniest thing of all .

Second part of the episode on the other hand left a very good impression. This new character has interested me from the start. Stoic as Nitta and serious as Azuma (and yet you instantly know he's different than the two) - that's quite a combination. And he's being dubbed by Kenjiro Tsuda who is perfect in that role. Also, Mutta is in his crosshair from the get-go which bodes well for the story.

Last edited by Gooral; 2013-02-24 at 04:53. Reason: adding some more substance to my post
Gooral is offline   Reply With Quote