Thread: Smash Hit!
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-28, 21:22   Link #56
jennwenn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phych
ROFL

So...are we referring people who look 13 but who are actually older as "MOE"? (example: jennwenn is MOE )
Heh, well "MOE" is a heckuva lot shorter than "person who looks younger than she or he really is". Useful word really. Gotta love the name M.O.E. I mean naming your studio "Master of Entertainment"?! So arrogant-sounding, its funny.

Random Thoughts:
In episode 2, the producer is in the middle of giving this passionate speech about her love of detective flicks and the whole time the camera focuses on her chest or her legs hehehe.

In the ending credits, is that a scene of a martial arts instructor coaching the actors on combat? I wanna see that!

OMG the film crew are a bunch of pervs! No wonder the show's so pointlessly ecchi! (Or perhaps this is a self-styled parody of the MOE staff too hehe...)

So almost all the girls are wearing wigs or fixed up their hair? I couldn't tell who they were with the different hairstlyes. Priscilla's hair is totally different and Scarlet's not a blonde in real life, er...animation life...

And in LoveLove, it looks like that high school scriptwriter goes to the same school as Scarlet's actress and Miko Red's actress. This is gonna be great!

When are we going to see the actors for Chris and the evil Princess?!?!