View Single Post
Old 2008-06-11, 06:43   Link #872
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
While I wont personally buy the movable Vita, I do imagine that they will sell. The big thing here though is that Alter is making 2 versions of Vita (Unison and Normal) set to release about the same time, which aside from being only slightly smaller at 19cm compared to 21cm, or roughly 3/4ths an inch (probably due to the different poses), is also about 3k yen LESS in terms of price. So what I think it'll come down to for most people is whether they want something movable and pose-able vs something fixed, or take a hit on their wallet to the tune of 150-220ish USD BEFORE shipping (depending on 2 or 3 and exchange rates) for what amounts to basically the thing with slightly different paint and weapons (along with movable for the CMs). Considering the ever rising prices for things, and ever lowering exchange rate for USD to Yen, I think it's going to take a very big fan not only of Nanoha but of figurines (fixed, pose-able, or both) to buy more then one, let alone two or all three.

Hmm...I guess i will give this one a pass then.Anyway my wallet has a big hole already, so i should really let this one go .
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote