Thread: Beelzebub
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-23, 22:38   Link #1990
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Oh wow Behemont's outer appearance a bir reminds me of Oga so I thought he is his relative but it turned out to be totally different person so I was in a bit shock there. So now that Behemont built up new school... for demons? Does that mean that we are going to see NEW awesome demon students that will going to challenge againist Oga's group? That would be interesting to see that but it would be more interesting if Oga's group goes to Behements school where demons and his group mixed with each other lol.

I also can't wait to see what kind of teachers that En's personal servants going to be. Satura is probably going to be physical education teacher if something like that would happen and then Izebella fits more like History or Literature teacher and I'm sure Yolda going to be arts teacher <3 Ahh I can't wait to see what will be happen within upcoming chapters :3

Ah before I forget, I wonder if the principal of St.Ishiyama, Isurugi Genma, have grand-daughter or son since Itousai have Aoi as his grand-daughter. Then that means we will also going to be introduced with strong character. (ps: it would be so epic if Toujou turns out to be his grandson LOL =))