Thread: Netflix Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-08, 18:10   Link #196
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Pocket Monsters Best Wishes Season 2. Decolora Adventure

Here I am covering what is the last story arc to the overall Best Wishes season.

To sum it up, since long ago the writers haven't care to develop the plot for the anime, then think of the Decolora Adventure season as either a rehash or reimagining of Kanto's Orange Islands season except that Ash and co. are traveling back to Kanto aboard a luxury liner instead of riding a Lapras.
-- What a downer!

To those who watched the Orange Islands episode long, long, very long ago, in a forgotten era, then you might well expect what's going to be the plot for Decolora Adventure.

Now, for those of you who happen to be brand-new to the anime for the Pokemon Franchise....
Spoiler:

Just like the Orange Islands, the Decolora Islands is meant to be a filler season to hold the anime, until the next sixth generation of Pokemon games get to be released in Japan this October. Hence, I'm not expecting this much of this arc except that starting from here I'm marking the countdown.

The countdown for me to finally say goodbye to the Pokemon anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Nice review, I'm assuming from the fact you mentioned the "new generation of games" , you will be cutting ties with the Pokemon "anime" but will still continue to play the Pokemon games, right ?
Sorry, if I didn't reply back at the time you reply my previous post. Indeed, I'm cutting off ties with the Pokemon anime for good once the Decolora Islands seasons finishes on October. Nevertheless, I'll neither get bored nor tired from purchasing and playing the games.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote