View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 20:28   Link #3502
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Snagged Terraria, Tropico 4, and King's Bounty: Warriors of the North off the steam sales (I shoulda waited on Tropico 4 for a flash sale or something =/).

Currently playing:

King's Bounty - so fun! Tbh, it looks kind of a spin off (or rip off depending on how you see it xD) of HoMM (which was also a fun turn based game) but it's still pretty good. Could have been made a lot better, but for it's sale price it was worth it (I think I got it for 10 or 15). I'm not a major fan of turn based games, but once in a few years is good. Shoulda picked up HoMM VI while it was on sale, hopefully it'll pop up on the flash sales by the end of the 5th.

Aion - still playing retail, I should be hitting 50 tomorrow on my gladiator. Hoping to run a few Dark Poeta runs for some better gear.

Shogun 2 Total War - I do occasional battles here and there but it gets tiring just after one 45 minute epic battle. My most recent battle involved me defending against the siege of Kyoto with about 6000 gunpowder units (1 reinforcing army) while the opponent about 18000 units (2 reinforcing armies). Yes, 6000 + 18000 units on the map, was freaking epic. I expected to lose horribly but I actually won haha

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote